2. Changes to Arby.Trade
We may discontinue or change any service or feature on Arby.Trade at any time without notice.
3. Ownership of information; License to use Arby.Trade; redistribution of data
Unless otherwise noted, all right, title and interest in and to Arby.Trade, and all information made available through Arby.Trade or its Services, in all languages, formats and media throughout the world, including all copyrights and trademarks therein, are the exclusive property of Arby.Trade, its affiliates or its Data Providers. All rights, titles and interest in and to any data or/and other information provided by Bureand ltd, and all such data/information made available by Bureand ltd through Arby.Trade or its Services, in all languages, formats and media throughout the world, including all copyrights and trademarks therein, are the property of Bureand ltd, its affiliates or its Data Providers (as applicable). You may not use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools on the Content, frame any portion of Arby.Trade or Content, sublicense, assign, transfer, sell, loan, or otherwise distribute for payment the Content without our prior written consent. You may not circumvent any mechanisms included in the Content for preventing the unauthorized reproduction or distribution of the Content. For additional information on commercial and partnership inquiries with Arby.Trade please see Contacts page. To stay compliant with exchange regulations and to prevent unauthorized access, your account can be used on only one device at a time.
Except as otherwise expressly permitted by the preceding paragraph, you agree not to sell any of the services or materials in any manner or for any purposes without the prior express written consent of Arby.Trade and/or the data providers. In addition, you shall not, without the prior express written consent of Arby.Trade and the relevant data providers, make copies of any of the software or documentation that may be provided, electronically or otherwise, including, but not limited to, translating, decompiling, disassembling or creating derivative works.
Arby.Trade grants all users of arby.trade and all other available versions of the site to use snapshots of Arby.Trade charts in analysis, press releases, books, articles, blog posts and other publications, as well as use Arby.Trade in education sessions, display Arby.Trade charts during video broadcasts, including overviews, news, analytics, and otherwise use or promote Arby.Trade charts or any products from the Arby.Trade website on the condition that Arby.Trade attribution must be clearly visible at all times that such products are used. Attribution shall include any mentioning of and a reference to Arby.Trade, including but not limited to those described herein. Use of Arby.Trade charts during video or other promotions where Arby.Trade attribution is not visible has to include a description of the product used therein. For instance: “ The list of arbitrage transactions in the cryptocurrency market was provided by the service Arby.Trade”, font size should not be lower than 10 PT = 13PX = 3.4MM. Use of any Arby.Trade products outside the Arby.Trade website without a proper attribution of Arby.Trade is not allowed. Users that do not follow attribution rule herein may be banned permanently, and other legal actions may be taken to ensure compliance, including but not limited to cease-and-desist warnings, court orders, injunctions, fines, damages relief and so forth.
5. Third party sites and advertisers
Arby.Trade may include links to third party websites. Some of these sites may contain materials that are objectionable, unlawful, or inaccurate. You agree that Arby.Trade shall not be held liable for any trading activities or other activities that occur on any website you access through links on Arby.Trade. We provide these links as a convenience, and do not endorse the content or services offered by these other sites. Any dealings that you have with advertisers found on Arby.Trade are between you and the advertiser and you acknowledge and agree that we are not liable for any loss or claim you may have against an advertiser. Unauthorized soliciting on Arby.Trade is strictly prohibited and may result in penalties, including but not limited to, temporary or permanent bans of the account found in violation, and any appropriate and available legal action for monetary and other damages.
6. Disclaimer regarding content
Arby.Trade cannot and does not represent or guarantee that any of the information available through the Services or on Arby.Trade is accurate, reliable, current, complete or appropriate for your needs. Various information available through the Services or on Arby.Trade may be specially obtained by Arby.Trade from professional businesses or organizations, such as exchanges, news providers, market data providers and other content providers (collectively, the “Data Providers”). Nevertheless, due to various factors — including the inherent possibility of human and mechanical error — the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, results obtained from use, and correct sequencing of information available through the Services and Website are not and cannot be guaranteed by Arby.Trade.
7. Disclaimer regarding investment decisions and trading
Decisions to buy, sell, hold or trade in securities, commodities and other investments involve risk and are best made based on the advice of qualified financial professionals. Any trading in securities or other investments involves a risk of substantial losses. The practice of “Day Trading” involves particularly high risks and can cause you to lose substantial sums of money. Before undertaking any trading program, you should consult a qualified financial professional. Please consider carefully whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition and ability to bear financial risks. Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any loss or damage you or anyone else incurs as a result of any trading or investment activity that you or anyone else engages in based on any information or material you receive through Arby.Trade or our Services.
8. Registered users
Certain services, such as view the table of arbitrage transactions are available only to registered users of the Arby.Trade web site and who have paid subscription, and require you to sign in with a user name and password to use them. If you register as a user (a “Subscriber”) of any of the features of Arby.Trade, during the registration process you may be prompted to click an “Register Now,” “Submit” or similar button; your clicking on such button will further confirm your agreement to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions. In consideration of your use of the Arby.Trade website, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving Arby.Trade Services under the laws of the Russian Federation or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Arby.Trade's registration form (the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Arby.Trade has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Arby.Trade has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Arby.Trade Services (or any portion thereof).
9. Non-Professional subscriber status
As a vendor of official real-time market data from exchanges for end users, we are required to identify the Non-Professional status of any subscriber. By ordering a subscription for market data on Arby.Trade you confirm the following:
- a. You use market data solely for personal use, not for your business or any other entity.
- b. You are not registered or qualified with the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Commodities Futures Trading Commission (CFTC).
- c. You are not registered or qualified with any securities agency, any securities exchange, association or regulatory body in any country.
- d. You do not perform any functions that are similar to those that require an individual to register or qualify with the SEC, the CFTC, any other securities agency, any securities exchange, or association or regulatory body, or any commodities or futures contract market, or association or regulatory body.
- e. You are not engaged as an investment advisor (as that term is defined in Section 202 (a) (11) of the Investment Advisor’s Act of 1940) or asset manager and you are not engaged to provide investment advice to any individual or entity.
- f. You are not subscribing to the service in your capacity as a principal, officer, partner, employee, or agent of any business or on behalf of any other individual.
- g. You use your own capital, not provided by any other individual or entity in the conduct of your trading.
- h. You do not conduct trading for the benefit of a corporation, partnership, or other entity.
- i. You have not entered into any agreement to share the profit of your trading activities or receive compensation for your trading activities.
- j. You are not receiving office space, and equipment or other benefits in exchange for your trading or work as a financial consultant to any person, firm or business entity.
10. Access and security
You accept responsibility for the confidentiality and use of any user name and email address that you may register for your access to and use of the Services. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Arby.Trade of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Arby.Trade cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply.
11. Payment and cancellation of service
- a. The payment of the services Arby.Trade via Bank cards is carried out through the PayAnyWay payment service. PayAnyWay does not share your card details with the store or other third parties. Security of payments with Bank cards is provided by technologies of secure HTTPS connection and two-factor authentication of 3D Secure user.
- c. The Service is billed in advance on a monthly, money is automatically withdrawn at the beginning of a two-week, monthly, three-month, semi-annual or annual period. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, or refunds for months unused with an open user account.
- d. All billing is recurring, which means you will continue to get billed until you cancel your subscription. You are solely responsible for properly canceling your Arby.Trade subscription. An email request or support ticket asking for your subscription to be cancelled is not considered cancellation. You may cancel your subscription at any time by visiting the billing section of your Profile Settings page.
- e. If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up period, your subscription will remain active until the next due date. After the due date, if no payment received, your subscription will be stopped.
- f. We do not offer refunds for initial payments. If you order the Service for the first time, please make sure that the order is correct before the payment is made.
- g. We do not offer refunds for recurring monthly payments. If you have been billed for automatic monthly renewal of the Service, you can cancel the subscription to avoid billing for next months.
- h. We offer refunds for recurring annual and 2-year payments on demand. If you have been billed for automatic annual renewal of the Service, you have 7 calendar days (after the payment was made) to contact our support team. If you don’t do this, Arby.Trade assumes that renewal of the Service is expected and the payment will not be refunded.
12. Feedback to Arby.Trade
By submitting ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals to Arby.Trade through its contact or feedback webpages, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information; (b) Arby.Trade is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions; (c) Arby.Trade shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; (d) Arby.Trade may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development; (e) your Contributions automatically become the property of Arby.Trade without any obligation of Arby.Trade to you; and (f) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Arby.Trade under any circumstances.
By creating an account with Arby.Trade, you agree that Arby.Trade can use your e-mail address to send you marketing materials, service-related notices, important information messages, special offers, etc. You can unsubscribe from this by clicking on the link provided in the emails.