Bounces strategies are among the best for beginners to work out, as they involve well-controlled risks, short stop-losses and a high probability of working out.
The section contains 4 main factors that lead to price rebound.
And 6 options for working out strategies for rebound:
- BOUNCES FROM DENSITIES, two options for working out
- REBOUND AFTER ACCELERATION (pump)
- REBOUND WHEN EXECUTING A SUPPORTING LARGE ORDER
- BOUNCES FROM A LARGE ORDER ON THE SPOT MARKET WHEN WORKING OUT THE SITUATION ON FUTURES
- REBOUND FROM THE HORIZONTAL VOLUME LEVEL OR BY CLUSTER ANALYSIS
- REBOUND ON THE RETEST OF THE HORIZONTAL LEVEL OR TREND LINE
For each variant of the strategy execution, the factors determining a particular situation, methods and entry points into a position, bases and exit points from a stop-loss position, methods and points for determining exit levels from a take-profit position are given.